- Title: THE VALLEY TALENT, S.L. (hereafter referred to as “THE VALLEY TALENT”)
- Tax ID: B-86931110
- Registered office: Plaza Carlos Trías Beltrán, 7 28020, Madrid
- Registration Data: Mercantile Registry of Madrid. Volume 31.929. File 141. Section 8. Sheet No. M574662. Registration no. 1
- Address: Plaza de Carlos Trías Bertrán 7, Sollube Building 1st floor, 28020, Madrid.
- E-mail: email@example.com
2. INFORMATION AND CONSENT
3. MANDATORY DATA COLLECTION
The data requested in the forms of the Website are generally mandatory (unless otherwise specified in the required field) to comply with the laid down objectives. Therefore, if these data are not provided or incorrectly provided, they will not be able to freely view the content of the Website.
4. FOR WHAT PURPOSE WILL THE VALLEY PROCESS THE USER’S PERSONAL DATA?
The personal data provided through the Website will be processed by THE VALLEY TALENT for the following purposes:
To manage, process and to respond to petitions, requests, incidents, complaints, claims or queries of the User, via the forms established for this purpose on the Website or via the Social Networks of THE VALLEY TALENT, as well as from conducting service satisfaction surveys.
To manage the sending of personalised commercial communications about THE VALLEY TALENT’s products and services, as well as the Newsletter and the corporate magazine, by electronic and/or conventional means, if the User explicitly authorises them by checking the box enabled for this purpose in the Website forms or by providing their information via the Newsletter form.
To manage information related to their candidatures which are sent via the Website (For example, CV, satisfaction surveys or other similar information).
To keep the User updated with news related to THE VALLEY TALENT in their Social Networks profiles, if the User becomes a follower of THE VALLEY TALENT in their social profiles. The Users who do not wish to continue receiving commercial communications about THE VALLEY TALENT in the Social Networks may stop following their profiles.
5. FOR HOW LONG WILL THE VALLEY TALENT STORE THE USER’S PERSONAL DATA?
The User’s data will be processed by THE VALLEY TALENT until the User opposes or withdraw consent. We would like to inform you that once the data processing has been completed, in case there is an obligation to maintain them to make them available to judges and courts, they will remain blocked for the legally established duration, proceeding to their subsequent elimination.
6. WHAT USER DATA WILL THE VALLEY TALENT COLLECT?
THE VALLEY TALENT will collect the following categories of User data:
- Identification data: name, surname and DNI number.
- Contact information: postal address, email address and phone number.
- Academic and professional data: education and qualifications, academic history, professional experience.
7. WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION FOR PROCESSING USER DATA?
The processing of User data by THE VALLEY TALENT is based on the consent that has been requested and that can be withdrawn at any time. However, if you withdraw your consent, this will not affect the legality of the processing done previously.
The consents obtained for the aforementioned purposes are independent from each other, so the User may withdraw only one of them without affecting the others.
8. WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE USER DATA?
THE VALLEY TALENT may share the data with third parties when it is required by applicable regulations. Similarly, in the framework of the selection processes that are carried out by THE VALLEY TALENT, the candidate’s data must be shared with the third parties to whom the User provides services, in which case, his/her consent will be required.
In addition, THE VALLEY TALENT has third party providers of certain services, such as those who provide computer hosting, email or similar services, which may access the User’s data. In any case, these third parties will not process the data for purposes other than those entrusted by THE VALLEY TALENT.
The aforementioned suppliers may be located outside the European Union. THE VALLEY TALENT guarantees that these providers (such as Google) have accredited the adoption of adequate measures to protect their data, such as adherence to Privacy Shield. In cases where there are no guarantees assured, THE VALLEY TALENT will not provide the information to those third parties.
9. USER RESPONSIBILITIES
As a User:
You shall guarantee that you are over 18 years of age and that the data you provide to THE VALLEY TALENT is true, accurate, complete and up to date. For these purposes, the User swears to the authenticity of all the data that he/she enters and will keep the information provided conveniently updated, so that he/she reflects his/her real situation.
You shall guarantee that you have informed the third parties that you provide their data of the aspects contained in this document. You shall also guarantee that you have obtained authorisation to provide your data to THE VALLEY TALENT for the purposes mentioned.
You will be responsible for any false or inaccurate information that you provide through the Website and for any direct or indirect damages and losses caused by THE VALLEY TALENT or third parties.
10. COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS
One of the purposes for which THE VALLEY TALENT processes personal data provided by Users is to send them electronic and conventional commercial communications with information related to products, services, promotions, offers, events or news relevant to Users. Whenever any such communication is made, it will be addressed only and exclusively to those Users who have not previously expressed their refusal to receive them.
In case the User wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from THE VALLEY, he/she may request to unsubscribe from the service by sending an email to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The User can send an e-mail to THE VALLEY TALENT with the Reference “Data Protection”, by attaching a photocopy of their identity document, at any time and free of cost, to:
- Withdraw the consents granted.
- Access your personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the erasure of your data when the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected, among other reasons.
- Obtain restriction of data processing from THE VALLEY TALENT when any of the conditions provided in the data protection regulations are met.
- Request portability of your data.
- Claim before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection when the user considers that THE VALLEY TALENT has violated the rights that are provided by the applicable data protection regulations.
Apart from these, the applicant may also contact the data protection officer of THE VALLEY TALENT via email@example.com
12. SECURITY MEASURES
THE VALLEY TALENT will always process the User’s data in an absolutely confidential way by keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy regarding them, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, by adopting necessary technical and organisational measures that guarantee the security of your data and prevent its modification, loss, processing or unauthorised access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed.
Last updated: February 6, 2019.