- Data controller: THE VALLEY TALENT, S.L. (hereinafter, “THE VALLEY TALENT“)
- NIF: B-86931110
- Address: Calle Torregalindo 1, 28016, Madrid
- Phone number: 91 790 58 25
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE DATA
The data requested in the forms on the Web Site are in general mandatory (unless otherwise specified in the required field) in order to comply with the established purposes. Therefore, if they are not provided or are not provided correctly, they cannot be attended to, without prejudice to the fact that you may freely view the content of the Web Site.
4. FOR WHAT PURPOSE WILL THE VALLEY TALENT PROCESS THE USER’S PERSONAL DATA?
The personal data provided through the website will be processed by THE VALLEY TALENT, as data controller, according to the following purposes:
- Assess and manage the User’s profile as a candidate, to participate in the several selection processes offered by THE VALLEY TALENT: based on the information relating to their applications, which are sent through the Website (p.e., Curriculum Vitae or other similar information).
Your data will be processed on the basis of your consent, which will be understood to have been given when you send us your Curriculum Vitae. However, if you withdraw it, this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out previously.
- To process the requests of the Users, companies in search of talent, who make enquiries and/or request the services of THE VALLEY TALENT.
The processing of data derived from this purpose will be based on consent, in the event that the User makes a query; or, the application of pre-contractual measures, in the event that the User requests the services of THE VALLEY TALENT.
The processing of data derived from this purpose will have as a basis of legitimacy the consent or, where appropriate, the application of pre-contractual measures.
- To keep the User informed about the news of THE VALLEY TALENT in their profiles in the Social Networks.
The User’s data will be processed on the basis of their consent, which will be understood to be granted when the User becomes a follower of THE VALLEY TALENT in their profiles. Users who no longer wish to receive commercial communications about THE VALLEY TALENT on the Social Networks may revoke their consent at any time by ceasing to follow their profiles.
- To carry out satisfaction surveys to determine the degree of satisfaction of the candidates in relation to the selection process carried out, anonymizing, later, the information to make statistical reports.
All processing derived from this purpose will have as a basis of legitimacy the legitimate interest, recognized to the data controller by the data protection regulations, based on being able to offer users the services of THE VALLEY TALENT with the highest quality and best possible experience.
5. HOW LONG WILL THE VALLEY TALENT PROCESS THE USER’S PERSONAL DATA?
The User’s data will be kept by THE VALLEY TALENT for the following periods of time:
- Assess and manage the User’s profile as a candidate, to participate in the various selection processes, offered by THE VALLEY TALENT: the data provided will be kept until you revoke the consent given.
- To process the requests of the Users, companies in search of talent, who make enquiries and/or request the services of THE VALLEY TALENT: the data provided will be kept for the time necessary to process and respond to your request or, where appropriate, until the end of the pre-contractual or contractual relationship.
- Processing applications for jobs at THE VALLEY TALENT: the data provided will be kept for a period not exceeding one year.
- Answer the questions raised through the contact channels provided: the data provided will be kept for the time necessary to process and answer your request.
- Send commercial communications: the data provided will be kept until the user revokes the consent given.
- To keep the user informed about news from THE VALLEY TALENT in their profiles on the Social Networks: the data provided will be kept until the user revokes the consent given.
- Carry out satisfaction surveys: once the survey is completed, the information will be immediately anonymized to produce statistical reports with aggregate information.
Once the data processing has been completed, if there is an obligation to maintain it, it will be kept blocked for the legally established periods, and then deleted.
6. WHAT INFORMATION ABOUT THE USER WILL THE VALLEY TALENT PROCESS?
THE VALLEY TALENT will process the following categories of User data:
- Identification data: name, surname and ID card.
- Contact details: postal address, e-mail address and telephone number.
- Employment data: company, profession and business area.
- Academic and professional information: training and qualifications, professional experience, among others.
- Other information: any information that the User may provide when requesting information from THE VALLEY TALENT.
7. WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE USER DATA?
THE VALLEY TALENT may communicate the data to third parties, in cases where it is required by the applicable regulations.
Likewise, in the case of Users, candidates in search of employment, who have sent their Curriculum Vitae to THE VALLEY TALENT, and wish to participate in a specific selection process, certain personal data, contained in their Curriculum Vitae, may be communicated to offering companies, in relation to the selection processes in which they can and wish to participate.
In addition, THE VALLEY TALENT has third party providers of certain services, such as those that provide computer hosting, email or similar services, which may have access to the User’s data. Under no circumstances will these third parties process the data for purposes additional to those entrusted by THE VALLEY TALENT.
8. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
It is possible that third party providers of email services, Social Networks such as Facebook or LinkedIn, and technology providers such as: technical assessment platforms, mailing service providers or CRM consultancy, access data under the responsibility of THE VALLEY TALENT, which involves a flow of personal data from Spanish territory to recipients established in countries outside the European Economic Area. Specifically: United States, India and Singapore.
In any case, THE VALLEY TALENT would like to point out that these transfers are regularized, as the supplier has provided adequate guarantees, such as the Standard Contract Clauses approved by the European Commission or the adoption of Binding Corporate Rules.
9. RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER
- Guarantee that is over 18 years old and that the information he or she provide to THE VALLEY TALENT is true, accurate, complete and up to date.
To this end, the User is responsible for the veracity of all the data he or she provides and will keep the information provided up to date in such a way that it corresponds to his or her real situation.
- Guarantees that he or she has informed the third parties of which he or she provides his or her data, if he or she does so, of the aspects contained in this document. He/she also guarantees that has obtained his/her authorisation to provide his/her data to THE VALLEY TALENT for the aforementioned purposes.
- Will be responsible for any false or inaccurate information he or she provides through the Website and for any damages, direct or indirect, that this may cause to THE VALLEY TALENT or to third parties.
10. COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS
One of the purposes for which THE VALLEY TALENT processes the personal data provided by the Users is to send them commercial communications with information regarding products, services, promotions, offers and relevant events from companies in THE VALLEY Group.
In the event that the User wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from THE VALLEY TALENT, he/she may request to be removed from the service by sending an email to: email@example.com
11. DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
The User may contact THE VALLEY TALENT, adding the Reference “Data Protection”, attaching a photocopy of his/her identity card, at any time and free of charge, to
- Revoke the consents granted.
- Access to their personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of their data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Obtain from THE VALLEY TALENT the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions set out in the data protection regulations are met.
- Request the portability of their data.
- Claim before the Spanish Data Protection Agency when the User considers that THE VALLEY TALENT hasn`t attended the rights recognized by the applicable data protection regulations.
Notwithstanding the above, the User may contact the data protection delegate of THE VALLEY TALENT at firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. SECURITY MEASURES
THE VALLEY TALENT will process the User’s confidentially and will maintain the preceptive duty of secrecy, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting for this purpose the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of their data and to avoid their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
14. ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
[] The Valley Talent with NIF B-86931110 and The Valley Digital Business School with NIF B-86265642 and registered office at Calle Torregalindo, 1, 28016 Madrid, business school that provides training programmes focused on the digital sector.
Last updated: January 13, 2021